What's J. Devine Creative all about, anyway?
Glad you asked! I'm all about helping your business grow through great content.
When it’s done well, marketing content moves your audience to act. And when it’s done really well, it moves your audience to share it because they LOVE it. Or at least really dig it. A lot.
Of course, “love” means different things for different audiences and different types of content:
A nurse manager may show her love by registering for your webinar and then forwarding your invite to her colleagues.
A teenager could show his love by retweeting your hysterical meme to his thousands of followers.
And a mom could show her love by inviting her playgroup to your Facebook support group that she joined last week.
Here at J. Devine Creative, the goal is to produce content that inspires your audience to take action and share their love for your brand.
For more than 15 years, I’ve been successfully delivering results-driven content for audiences ranging from healthcare CEOs to moms of young kids to super-fan gamers. And now I hope to do the same for you.
Wondering how I can do copywriting AND social media AND community management?
Here's how it happened...
- First I was a B2B copywriter who worked in an in-house agency
- Then I became a freelance copywriter who wrote for B2B and B2C clients
- Soon after that, I also began a little parenting blog
- I delved into the world of social media, and that little blog grew into a pretty big blog
- I turned that blog into an active online community
- The blog + social media + engaged community = major brand recognition
- I was then able to write for major publications such as Scary Mommy, Huffington Post, and TodayShow.com
- My contacts and clients increased
- And then I landed a long-term gig doing social media, community management, and copywriting
That long-term gig? It was at StoryArc Media, home to the popular kids’ games and books, Poptropica, Poptropica Worlds, and Galactic Hot Dogs. At StoryArc, all three branches of my experience were meshed together in one amazing job.
I wrote website copy and blog posts. Created and implemented a comprehensive social media strategy. Nurtured and grew an amazing online community. Each area of my expertise fed into the other and made it stronger. And as that gig came to a close, I realized…
Why not bring my ability to do these three crucial elements of marketing to other companies?
And so J. Devine Creative came to be. And I am at your service.
How can I help you?
Whether you need a couple of blog posts, a comprehensive white paper, someone to develop and implement a social media strategy, or help growing your online community, I'm here for you.